After an amazing summer working abroad, teaching windsurfing and sailing in Turkey, I am back at Brunel University about to start my 4th and final year of study. This is going to be one of the most stressful but productive years of my life so far, with freedom of choice in projects and a chance to produce in depth products, it should prove to be a chance to create my best work so far.
This is what I have selected to study:
- Major Project - my 8 month long graduation design project
- Contextual Design - creating products for a current brand, 20 years in the future
- Graphic Communication - UI/UX, wayfinding, branding, information design, branding
- Innovation Management - Business plans, project management, leadership
- Environmentally Sensitive Design - LCA analysis, materials, legislation
I am aiming to provide regular updates with the projects I am working on, the progress I am making and the research I am doing. So please keep checking back over the next following weeks and months to see how things are going.